A FTSE 100 plc is recruiting an interim Direct Tax Manager on a 6 month 100% home working basis providing direct tax advice and guidance to the business as well the effective management of corporation tax risk.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing direct tax compliance reporting operations and activity, including ensuring the accurate and timely submission of corporation tax returns
- Managing two Tax Juniors including provision of development support
- Supporting the business with the direct tax implications of business decisions and acting as a trusted business partner for the accounting and finance teams
- Identifying and delivering improvements to direct tax processes and systems
- Managing responses to HMRC enquiries on direct taxes
- Relevant Tax or Accounting qualification with demonstrable PQE in a similar role
- Broad and comprehensive level of expertise in all areas of direct tax gained in a PLC environment
- Experience of managing relationships with external tax authorities
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.