An international business with a divisional office in Andover is recruiting a Senior Financial Accountant to join their high performing finance team. Managing a small team and owning the financial accounting and financial control environment for a number of key business areas the ideal candidate for the Senior Financial Accountant role will be an excellent communicator with good team management skills and up to date technical accounting knowledge.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing a financial accounting and financial control service
- Supporting external and internal audit processes
- Working on continuous improvement and ad hoc systems and accounting projects
- Reviewing consolidated balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of statutory accounts, tax returns
- Managing the month-end timetable
- Ad-hoc financial accounting analysis
- Team management and development
- Chartered accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Minimum 1+ years PQE
- Demonstrable technical and statutory accounting experience
- Team management
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.