“Senior - adjective - of or for more experienced people.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a large customer services organisation that is seeking a Senior Technical Accounting Manager to join their busy team based in central London.
The role will report to the Head of Technical Accounting & Advisory and will be responsible for addressing complex, significant and one-off accounting issues impacting the entire Group, as well as significant issues specific to individual segments/divisions.
This role requires a technically minded person who is delivery-focussed and an achiever.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Revenue recognition
- Hedge accounting/ financial instruments
- Share-based payments
- Lease accounting
- Acquisitions/disposals accounting
- Goodwill impairment
- Transitioning subsidiaries from FRS 102 to FRS 101
- Financial statements review
- Group accounting policy manual
- Numerous other complex accounting matters
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong technical accounting skillset - IFRS, FRS 102, FRS 101
- ACA, fully qualified, with significant post-qualification experience
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.