Sheridan Maine are working exclusively with a leading global organisation based in the Bournemouth area, with a culture where they strive to be an inspiration to others and enrich the wider business while maintaining a fun, empowering and dynamic working environment.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will work to provide a collaborative relationship with all departments on-site, as well as the Global Business units. Ensuring accurate and sufficient detail is available in line with month end timetables, be responsible for ensuring the integrity and availability of the accounts to enable reporting on profitability and the budget performance to the Senior leadership team and Board.
- With the support of the FC, manage, coach and develop the finance team and their daily/monthly workloads
- Produce monthly management packs including full analysis, commentary and presentation
- Monthly budget and forecast reviews with all key stakeholders, highlighting any variances
- Assist with the year-end reporting, including statutory returns
- Prepare prepayments, accruals, inter-company journals, cash flow analysis for each entity
- Qualified Accountant [ACA, CIMA, ACCA] or QBE, with experience gained in a similar environment
- Experience working within international multi-company working with various currencies
- Must have Active Listening skills, including strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and detail orientated with a high level of integrity, with the ability to work accurately under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Self-motivated, organised with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Proficient with systems and Microsoft Office Suite, with strong (Advanced) Excel
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation in a wide ranging and reaching role with extensive input into shaping the future accounting framework for the business. With a very real opportunity to move up into Finance Manager in the next year or two.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.