This Senior Bookkeeper role is to be working for a Construction firm with a great order book in need of a strong accountant ideally having reported into a larger group. Client Details This construction firm are part of a larger group and have established infrastructure projects in Ghana.
The experienced Management team are keen to have an experienced senior Bookkeeper who can take the financial reins and ensure great accuracy in the work they produce and submit
- Double entry bookkeeping up to trial balance
- Processing journals, accruals and prepayments
- Reconciliations of bank and supplier statements
- Management Accounts • VAT Returns • Invoice processing and management
- Reporting and analysing Debt and Cash flow Profile The successful Senior Bookkeeper must have at least 5 years Bookkeeping/ Accounting experience along with the following experience and characteristics;
- You will need a high level of attention to detail
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel.
- Prior experience in the Building and construction industry is preferred but not essential if you can show transferable knowledge form another sector.
- Be a team player happy mucking in and supporting the wider business
- A good communicator
- ERP user of SAGE X3 is essential,