“A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus, but a molder of consensus.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.
We are delighted to be working with an established firm that is looking for a Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant with significant experience of delivering audit or assurance services to major clients. The successful candidate will join their busy Bristol based office as Commercial Finance Director.
This strategic, hands on role requires an individual who has experience of managing and developing staff and can build strong, collaborative relationships at all levels.
The responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Director will include:
• Support management to develop the strategy and implement the business plan
• Take leadership of own strategic focus area, setting strategic priorities, monitoring performance ensuring they are delivered to plan
• Lead a portfolio of clients, focusing on exceptional client service and efficient delivery of services
• Completing quality control reviews on a large volume of service charge accounts
• Strong management of profitability of client portfolio. Seek and implement innovative ways in which to improve financial performance
• Build strong relationships with clients
• Business development - generate new opportunities by developing network contacts
• Manage, support and develop a team of staff
The Commercial Finance Director's attributes will include:
• ACA / ACCA qualified Accountant or equivalent
• Experience in identifying and delivering business development activities
• Able to build productive and collaborative relationships both internally and externally
• Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of client and non-client projects within a project management framework
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.