“Effective performance is preceded by painstaking preparation.” - Brian Tracy.
Sheridan Maine is working with a leading company based in Central London, they are looking for a Qualified Management Accountant to join their vibrant team.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience within a similar role, possess strong technical skills and the ability to support team members.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for analysing and processing financial information and producing the monthly management accounts to the board.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Process financial information in accordance with company procedures and processes
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Gross profit analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of Board Report including variance analysis and commentary
- Engage in monthly management accounts review with the Finance Manager
- Assist with the production of budgets and forecasts
- Monthly actual v budget reports with added commentary
- Liaison with external auditors and providing relevant financial information at year end
What you will need to be great for this role:
- PQE CIMA/ACCA/ACA with good technical skills
- Strong IT skills including advanced MS Excel
- Experience in practice or experience in preparing management accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to self-motivate
- A personable team player
- Demonstrable experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to motivate and lead
- You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.