“A good restaurant is like a vacation; it transports you, and it becomes a lot more than just about the food.” - Philip Rosenthal
Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with a leading international high end restaurant business. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Accountant to join their UK team. The ideal candidate will be a team player, pay close attention to detail and have the personal motivation to perform the role to the highest standards.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation and review of quarterly and annual consolidated financial accounts for the Group
- Preparing of analysing detailed disclosures in the preparation of annual reports
- Liaising with auditors and supporting senior members of the finance team in generating financial summaries across key departments and other management information
- Ensuring of financial controls such key reconciliations, analysis and providing wider project support when required
- Monthly review of balance sheet account reconciliations including intercompany accounts
- Reconciliation of local financial systems to ERP
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Chartered accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- 1+ years PQE
- University education
- Statutory accounting experience
- SOX experience desirable
- Previous experience within a Hospitality Business preferred
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.