Sheridan Maine are working exclusively with a leading UK based manufacturing business based near Poole, to recruit a Finance Manager to join the business.
For this key new role, we are seeking an energetic, organised and articulate individual to join as Finance Manager, managing and mentoring a small team and reporting directly to the Finance Director.
As Finance Manager you will be the key point of contact in Finance for the senior management team, key responsibilities as follows:
- Ownership of the monthly reporting process, including the preparation of analyses on the performance
- Responsible for monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Group reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Participation into the budgeting process
- Preparation of the audit file and liaison with the audit team to facilitate the audit process
- Preparation, payment and filing of the VAT, Intrastats & EC Sales
- Liaise with operational departments to ensure data integrity and workflows efficiency
- Supervising the credit control and purchase ledger team
- Calculation of the commission payments and liaison with the sales team
- Review of monthly payroll and preparation of annual payroll budget
- Monitor cashbook/bank reconciliations for multi-currency accounts
- Maintain the Fixed Assets Register
- Investigate Material price Variances monthly to ensure the integrity of the standard costs
- Annual review and update of standard costs into SAP
- Maintenance of product costing and product coding, working with Product Management
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Recent team management experience, with strong analytical skills, a very positive attitude and able to work as a real team player
- Must be organised, able to work accurately, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- You will have strong technical skills and experience of SAP, Excel to Advanced level
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to reflect and consider the bigger picture
If you feel you have the skills and ambition that we are looking for to be successful in this role, then please apply today. A competitive salary and benefits package as well as growth and development opportunities are on offer to the successful candidate.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful