A multi-site organisation based near Chichester is recruiting a Financial Controller to take an operational lead delivering financial management and financial reporting for the business. The Financial Controller will manage the production and reporting of the budget and the internal and external financial reporting across the whole organisation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the production and reporting of monthly management accounts with details analysis and commentary
- Manage the production of statutory accounts and returns and external audit process
- Lead the production of the three-year financial plan in line with the Financial Strategy and the Strategic Plan.
- Production of KPI and other internal management reports to aid decision making
- Team management and development
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with demonstrable PQE in a similar broad financial management role
- Team management experience
- Strong communication and analytical skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.