We are working with a leading organisation based in Bournemouth are looking for a Management Accountant to join the dynamic and energetic team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great business with extensive growth plans.
This role offers a hybrid working pattern.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing management accounts – accruals, prepayments, profit & loss, balance sheet & cash flow
- Monitoring & analysing budget spend
- Supporting the production of year end accounts
- Working with a variety of multi currencies including; Sterling, US Dollars and Euros
- Producing reports to show company profitability and budgets
- Budget Vs Actual variances
- Planning on year-end audits
- Tax returns and other statutory returns as and when required
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a fast moving position
- Intermediate level Excel skills
- Experience of dealing with multiple currencies would be an advantage.
- Accurate, driven, team player
Previous experience working in a similar role, as well as having the drive to succeed in a growing business, and keen to make a positive impact.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.