Have you finally finished studying? Is your qualification now framed in pride of place on the wall? Can you finally breathe again for the first time in years? If you are a newly qualified accountant, we want to hear from you!
Sheridan Maine is working with an expanding global organisation in the business services industry. They are currently looking for a technically strong Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA) to join their growing team.
In this role, you will undertake and manage both ongoing client work and one-off project work,
as well as to assist with the future growth and development of the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Supervise a small team of junior accountants
• Review their work and ensure it is of the highest quality
• Build relationships with clients
Support the Senior Management team with helping develop relationship of their existing clients
Projects that you may be involved in:-
• Management accounting
• Statutory reporting
• Managing the audit process for your clients
• Technical accounting advisory
• Systems and controls advisory
• Financial modelling and valuations
• IPO advisory
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) and working within an accountancy practice
• Significant working experience of both UK GAAP and IFRS
• Collaboration skills and evidence of working well within a team environment
Have an interest in supporting the business growth