Sheridan Maine are working in partnership with an established organisation who are looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to join their busy team initiall on a 6 month temporary basis – this role will be fully remote.
Immediate start required.
As a member of the payroll team you will be responsible for the monthly Payroll process from start to finish. Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing a large monthly payroll
- Processing starter and leaver information
- Dealing with PAYE and Tax queries
- Dealing with employee payroll queries
- Processing attachments of earnings
- Working out Tax & NI Deductions
- Issuing P45s
- Calculating overtime, shift payments and pay increases
- Process Holiday pay, SSP, SMP, SPP
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroller to join a successful and expanding business.
This role will suit someone who is results orientated with previous experience working within payroll in a fast paced environment and an understanding of payroll legislation and processes.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.