“Credit where credit is due.”
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established and well-known organisation that is currently recruiting a Credit Controller into their Finance team.
This position is a 6-month temporary assignment to assist with clearing a backlog and has likelihood for extension. The role offers hybrid hours where you will be based at the firm’s northwest London office at least twice a week which is close to public transport routes and has on-site parking.
Duties will include:
• Reconciling customer accounts
• Chasing payments via telephone and email
• Liaising with customers to assist with queries
• Solving of invoice queries efficiently
• Opening accounts and setting credit limits per the company’s credit policy
• Allocating payments per customer remittances
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity and ensure the Credit Control Manager is informed of any account issues
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Able to communicate confidently
• Strong customer service skills
• Experience of working within a similar fast-paced office environment
• A highly organised individual who thrives to work as part of a team
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.