“Reconciliation always brings a springtime to the soul.” - Brother Roger.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a global organisation that is currently seeking a passionate individual to join its finance team as Accounts Payable Assistant.
The role is based in central London and is a good opportunity to join a business that offers a sustainable culture and career growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Processing a high volume of supplier invoices on to SAP
• Matching the purchase orders
• Capturing manual payments onto SAP
• Identification and resolution of invoicing errors
• Responsible for the fortnightly payment run via BACS and CHAPS
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Liaise with external suppliers and internal departments to resolve queries
• Month end Activities
• Processing expense claims
• Chasing the business for invoices that have not been approved
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Excellent ability to multitask
• Highly numerate with exceptional attention to detail
• Well organised and ability to use own initiative
• Strong communication skills-both written and oral
• Strong customer focus
• Previous Accounts Payable experience is preferred
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.