Sheridan Maine are recruiting for a privately owned company located near Basingstoke for an initial contract until March 2022 with the possibility of extension. Our client is looking for a Personal Assistant who is willing to take on a varied role covering HR and secretarial duties.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing a high level of administrative and secretarial support to senior management
- To be the first point for HR related issues
- Organising meetings and taking minutes
- Maintaining employee records
- Logging and recording holiday/ sickness
- Processing starters and leavers for payroll
- Assist with external and internal communications
The successful candidate will be available at short notice and highly motivated. Prior HR experience is desirable along with a high attention to detail and the ability to work within a team. It is essential to have a professional manner and excellent communications skills both written and verbally.
The company have free car parking onsite and offer an excellent working environment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.