“Don’t undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible.” - Edwin Land.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established organisation that is currently recruiting a Finance Projects Accountant. This is an interim position, for 6 months with potential for extension.
The successful candidate will be technically strong and have experience of implementing new finance systems and knowledge of process improvement. Working within the divisional financial control team, you will provide support to the Financial Control team following FPS restructuring and acquisitions.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Representing FPS for migration to NetSuite and Salesforce from legacy systems
• Reviewing R2R accounting processes, design and implement standard operating procedure for the divisional management accounts
• Ensuring P2P and O2C processes can be adopted by Central Function
• Reviewing and document processes and controls including payment processes
• Driving efficiency in the team by helping to utilize systems available
• Challenging established thinking by applying sound, impartial and professional judgement
• Other ad-hoc tasks and projects
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
• ERP systems implementations ideally R2R and NetSuite
• Experience in setting up repeatable efficient processes and controls
• Technical competence in ERP finance systems, ideally NetSuite
• Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Proactive team player with strong work ethic
• Willingness to challenge status quo and drive continuous improvement
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.