Sheridan Maine are working on an exclusive basis with a business based on the outskirts of Bournemouth, to recruit for a Senior Finance Assistant to join their established team.
This is a permanent position, working full-time hours.
Key duties of the role:
Qualifications and skills:
- Monthly support with and preparation of accounts to trial balance, including preparation of prepayments/ accruals, and depreciation journals for production of management accounts and management reporting
- Maintain control of credit cards, posting and reconciliation to monthly statements
- Monthly supplier ledger and sales ledger control account reconciliations
- Processing of on-line banking and monthly Bank reconciliation
- Control of processing of supplier invoices and supplier payments and staff expenses
- Support the preparation of annual budgeting process
- Maintain register of Fixed Asset additions
- Quarterly Group VAT reconciliation and returns
- Inter-company reconciliation and balancing
- This role would ideally suit someone who is AAT qualified or nearing completion
- A team player with a flexible approach to working and the ability to work under pressure at times
- Working knowledge of Excel, to an intermediate level
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.