Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established Health-care Business that is looking to recruit a Revenue Accountant to lead its Accounts Receivable team.
Based on site located in Bath, you will be responsible for line managing a small team and overseeing the Sales Ledger function. This role will suit a candidate who has great transactional accounting knowledge and experience within a management role.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Revenue and KPI reporting
• Aged debt breakdowns
• Credit Analysis
• Provide training and support to the AR team
• Produce weekly and monthly sales ledger statements and reports
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Line management experience is essential
• AAT qualified or working towards your ACCA / CIMA
• Strong Accounts Receivable experience
• Excellent IT skills especially strong on Excel
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.