“Our greatest resource is the human resource.” - Mal Fletcher.
Are you a diligent professional who has utilised strong communication skills within a support function? We are looking for somebody with good literacy skills and a head for numbers to join our fantastic recruitment company based in central London.
Training will be provided but the successful applicant will need to draw upon their experiences to prioritise in an ever-changing fast paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in managing all HR policies and procedures and HR related tasks and initiatives
- Ensuring all induction form checklists are completed within one week of new starters arrival with team and
- documentation filed with Sheridan Maine
- Implementing and maintaining procedures and office administrative systems
- Maintaining all holiday and sickness records
- Managing compliance, advertisement and database support staff
- Managing all personnel records, conducting regular audits to ensure all required documentation is collected and
- Overseeing the company filing structure (SharePoint), ensuring appropriate access permissions are maintained and all
- files and documentation are kept up to date and cleansed
- Processing internal leavers
- Supporting induction programme for new employees
- Loading KPI’s and financial targets into Bond
- Producing the weekly board meeting for management team
- Payroll & Invoicing:
- Adding overtime rates
- Amending loaded rates and start dates if incorrect
- Cancelling timesheets and chasing late timesheets from candidates and obtaining sign off from clients
- Coordinating the payment of temporary staff, correcting timesheets of incorrect hours loaded
- Create general invoices for both temp and perm
- Crediting and reinvoicing
- Generating new timesheets
- Inputting hours into a timesheet for hourly rates
- Inputting PAYE candidates P45 code and NI number
- Loading and changing bank details
- Loading holiday accruals payments for PAYE candidates
- Making adjustment processed timesheets
- Making bonus payments to temporary staff
- Processing payroll, including correspondence, calculations and maintenance of records
- Providing complete payroll account reconciliations within agreed timescales
- Responsible for processing all permanent invoicing including supporting with any queries
- Sending P45’s
- Setting PAYE candidates as leavers once their assignment has finished
- Annual Leave Entitlement: 20-22 days (plus bank holidays)
- Employee discount, staff perks, reward & recognition platform
- Employee referral bonus
- Free Company Events
- Healthcare Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Share Scheme after 12 months continuous service
- Special Leave Entitlement
- The occasional dog in the office (when our MD isn’t around!
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.