“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” - Milton Berle.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a London based property developer to assist with their search for an Accounts Payable Assistant.
In this role, you will take responsibility for processing and maintaining accounts payable records and providing administrative support to the finance and development directors.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accurate processing, coding, and matching of invoices
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve invoicing queries in a professional manner
- Liaising with other teams to resolve issues
- Review of invoices on hold and clear in a timely manner
- Supplier reconciliations
- Handling all post/emails related to invoices
- Checking subcontractor payments prior to processing
- Supporting the finance team as required
What you will need to be great for this role:
- IT literate including MS Excel/Outlook
- Time management and organisational skills to manage workload
- Ability to communicate to all stakeholders, both internally and externally
- A team player who can work on own initiative
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.