A FTSE 100 plc is recruiting a Direct Tax Manager for one of their largest divisions. This role will suit a qualified tax professional or accountant with comprehensive corporate tax expertise. Working as part of a specialist tax team the Direct Tax Manager's key responsibilities include:-
- Overseeing the divisions direct tax compliance reporting, ensuring the accurate and timely submission of corporation tax returns
- Managing and developing a team of Tax Juniors
- Advising and supporting the business on the direct tax implications of business decisions and acting as a trusted business partner to the divisional finance team
- Identifying and delivering improvements to direct tax processes and systems
- Managing responses to HMRC enquiries on direct taxes
- Advising and assessing implications of industry developments and legislation changes
The successful candidate will have excellent direct tax knowledge gained in a similar direct tax role in a large organisation or practice firm with strong communication and influencing skills as well as having a relevant Tax or Accounting professional qualification.
The company offer outstanding career progression opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package as well as flexible / hybrid working.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.