“Act as if what you do makes a difference. IT DOES.” - William James.
Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with a small financial services organisation based in central London. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team. The ideal candidate will be a team player, pays close attention to detail and has the personal motivation to perform the role to the highest standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Lead on the preparation of IFRS statutory accounts
• Lead on the preparation of the monthly IFRS adjusted trial balance
• Preparation of monthly IFRS 9 workings/amortization and relevant journals on the financial instruments (loan
receivables) for inclusion in the monthly accounts
• Supporting with technical accounting advice and lead on any future accounting projects
• Providing support for Finance Systems implementation
• Provide support on the production of monthly management accounts
• Provide support on the preparation of the annual budget
• Continuous improvement of the finance systems and processes
You will receive a competitive salary and some excellent employee benefits, including 28 days annual leave and a contributory pension scheme.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.