“Partner up to produce meaning and value.”
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a global events business to assist with their search for a qualified Finance Business Partner (ACA, CIMA, ACCA).
Reporting to the Divisional CFO, your responsibilities will include:
• Partner with the Procurement Director to identify global venue contracts and other saving opportunities. Analyse historical expenditure
in order to do so
• Partner with the Product Delivery Director to help them achieve optimum allocation of resources based on the type/locations and
scheduling of events
• Partner with the Head of IT and Customer Experience Director to ensure appropriate selection of systems. Perform cost/benefit analysis
as necessary. Prepare business cases for new investments
• Help to design and implement business strategy that will result in achieving financial objectives
• Design and implement delegation of authority matrix for events-related purchases and venue contract agreements
• Run annual budget and monthly forecast process for the GEO
• Drive efficiency and utilize systems available
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with business partnering background
• Experience of dealing with Senior stakeholders and influencing business decisions
• Experience in setting annual budgets and monthly reforecasts
• Experience of building and getting approval for capital expenditure and business investment cases
• Understanding of events and/or procurement/operations
• Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.