“Finance without strategy is just numbers, and strategy without finance is just dreaming.” E. Faber.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established retailer that is looking to recruit a commercially strong finance individual into its team as Business & Sales Analyst.
Based at the firm’s headquarters located in Bristol, you will be responsible for timely periodic reporting and commercial analysis to senior stakeholders across the business. This role will suit a candidate who is currently in a Financial or Sales Analyst position and is looking for a move to a more progressive and entrepreneurial business.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Production of weekly trade pack
• KPI analysis and performance review
• Territory analysis and customer account book management
• Identify areas to improve processes, data quality, and system serviceability
• Business partnering with various stakeholders to support and challenge commercial decisions
• Reviewing and analysing trends to identify areas of opportunities and risk
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Previous experience working in an analytical role, ideally in a retail environment
• Strong IT skills, particularly Excel and Power BI
• Financial and commercial awareness to understand what the numbers are telling you
• Good communication skills and confidence in presenting to senior stakeholders
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.