Sheridan Maine is currently recruiting for a Treasury Assistant for a company based in Eastleigh, Hampshire. The company is a global leader within their industry, creating innovative ideas to keep them at the forefront of what they do. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for an opportunity to start a career in Finance or if you already have a keen interest, we want to hear from you!
- Very competitive salary
- Monday-Friday, 39 hours, Monday to Friday with Flexi time
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free parking on site
- Flexi Time
- Enhanced Pension
- Life Assurance
- Monetary contribution to Dental/Optical/Physio/Counselling
- Share Scheme
- Study Support
- Excellent training and career progression
As a Treasury Assistant you will report directly to the Treasury Manager assisting with the daily duties, whilst also providing support to other areas of the business. Your main responsibilities will include the following:
Requirements:As a Treasury Assistant you will have the following:
- Reconciling the balance sheet and identifying and resolving any errors
- Processing payments, in line with company procedures
- Raising journal requests
- Raising requests for foreign currency hedging
- Cash forecasting
- Assisting with monthly and compliance reporting
- Liaising with the bank, colleagues, and internal and external auditors
- A keen interest to work in Finance
- Previous office experience (doesn’t have to be in Finance)
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Confident, self-motivated with a flexible approach
If you would like to talk to us about this Treasury Assistant role, please click apply or call Kerry Hillyard at Sheridan Maine.
You are required to be eligible to work full time in the UK without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.