“A good process produces good results.” - Nick Saban.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a Hampshire based client that operates in an interesting and niche sector. They are currently recruiting for a technically strong qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) Accountant to join their team as Head of R2R.
The successful candidate will have previously led and developed a finance team within a larger organisation with experience of implementing new finance systems and knowledge of process improvement.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Provide leadership and guidance to the R2R team
• Responsible for financial control, Accounting, and reporting
• Preparation of Financial and management reports
• Responsible for the balance sheet
• Managing preparation of all statutory compliance documentation and of VAT returns
• Creation of daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Ensure that the close process is completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Cash flow forecasting and reporting and oversee journal processing
• Understanding business needs and ensuring that processes are aligned and compliant
• System and process enhancement
• Build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified Accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA
• Experience of leading and developing large teams within a Shared Service type environment
• Experience of working in process and systems improvement and implementation
• Experience of working with a range of stakeholders
• Strong communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.