“Behind every good business is a great bookkeeper.”
Sheridan Maine is looking for an immediately available part or fully qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with strong Double entry bookkeeping skills. Our client, a global organisation, is interviewing next week and require candidates who are available to start on 5 October. If this sounds like you, please get in touch now!
This is a hybrid role - 3 days in their central London based office, 2 from home.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Month end close and associated reporting working to deadlines
• Produce monthly P & L
• Upload and submission of the monthly Hyperion management accounts
• Provision of a range of analysis
• Responsible for a range of reconciliations
• Identify areas where costs can be controlled and communicate these with department heads
• Cash flow modelling
• Completion of the quarterly tax pack
• Co-ordination of monthly working capital reporting
• General Payroll reporting
• Statutory reporting and liaising with auditors
• Producing annual budgets and monthly reforecasts
• Responsible for VAT and other submissions as required to HMRC
• Assist with ad hoc projects where required
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Part qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA as a minimum
• Double entry bookkeeping knowledge
• Excellent analytical skills
• Takes responsibility of timely delivery to the deadline
• Quick to learn and adaptable to changing work allocation and environment
• Strong interpersonal skills; able to communicate at all levels
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.