“The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set themselves.” - Ray Kroc.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established publishing company that is currently recruiting a PMO Planner. We are looking for someone who is passionate and resilient and can work in a fast-paced commercial environment!
Within this role, you will be providing support on the programme implementation, a group-wide transformation programme.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working with workstream leads and stakeholders to build task level project plans that support high level programme
milestone planning. Ensure detailed ‘timebox’ task planning within project milestones aligns with governance
• Constantly monitor status of tasks with workstream leads, identify process and technology dependencies, and
communicate delay impact on milestone delivery
• Provide resource utilisation reporting to support both regular and ad-hoc requests by the Programme leadership team
• Detailed task planning to ensure operational delivery of current priorities within agreed timescales
• Ensure governance procedures are adhered to
• Ensure that all appropriate planning related documentation is in place and existing documentation is reviewed and
updated. A standard and consistent approach is required to ensure quality and continuity
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Experience of PMO Planning within a Finance and/or HCM Transformation Programme
• Experience of utilising project management software to build and report Project Plans
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Proven track record of providing support to projects
• Strong relationship building skills
• Excellent planning skills
• Self-motivated and initiative driven
• High attention to detail and quality
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.