A new opportunity has arisen within a international manufacturing business based in North Hampshire who are currently seeking a Management Accountant to join their established team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the position will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to group
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Payroll and expense management
- Liaise with external auditors
- Oversee and manage the company ERP system
- Provide training and support with ongoing system requirements
- Assess, recommend and implement system improvements and processes
The opportunity requires an individual with a strong systems background, ideally having implemented and managed ERP systems previously. A strong understanding of accounting procedures is required, coupled with experience of producing a range of financial and business reports.
The successful candidate will be an excellent team player who is able to communicate and collaborate with all areas of the business. This is a newly created position and requires an individual who is motivated and keen to make a positive impact within the organisation.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.