Sheridan Maine are exclusively working in partnership with a global services business based in the heart of Reading. We are seeking part qualified Accountants to join a dynamic team within a thriving business that is market leader within its field.
Working within a divisional finance team, this all encompassing role will offer a broad and interesting range of duties that will include:
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of financial statements and yearly audit documents
- VAT returns
- Prepare corporation tax returns and P11Ds
Skills and attributes required for the role include:
- Part qualified ACCA/ ACA/ CIMA (essential)
- Prior experience of management accounts (essential)
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines (essential)
- Previous experience working within a practice or professional services organisation (desirable)
- Actively studying towards ACCA/ ACA/ CIMA (desirable)
The company are situated close to public transport links and offer a fantastic range of benefits including study support, bonus and health care.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.