A Project Accountant is required by a large business based in Hampshire on a 1 year fixed term contract. The role is remote working but occasional travel to the offices in Hampshire is required. Working as part of a central finance team the Project Accountant will:-
- Produce project forecasts and support budget preparation activities
- Produce monthly financial reporting on project Key Performance Indicators comparing Actuals against Budget and Forecast
- Analyse the costs of individual projects to ensure that costs are within budget
- Assist with WIP analysis and open projects to ensure financial accounting is correct
- Review and approve project financials
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with experience in a similar project accounting / management accounting / finance business partnering role who possesses excellent analytical and excel skills.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.