“Great leaders don’t set out to be a leader…they set out to make a difference. It’s never about the role – always about the goal.”
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an award-winning hospitality group that is recruiting a Junior Financial Controller into its busy team based in central London. This 6 month contract role will suit a technically strong qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who is seeking an opportunity to be part of a company that offers a friendly working environment and career growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Oversee the timely, accurate and informative delivery of the management and statutory accounts
• Assist in the monthly consolidation of management accounts
• Help to implement and maintain robust financial control and reporting environment
• Review monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Provide systems support to the Finance and Operations Teams
• Monthly budgeting and forecasting
• Preparation of annual statutory accounts
• Fixed assets management and reporting and tracking of capex spend
• Financial Risk Management
• Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Experience of working in a multi-site business ideally hospitality or retail
• Proven experience leading and managing a small team
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
• Highly organised and a good communicator, as well as being a team player.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.