Our Berkshire based client are recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join their growing team. This is a unique opportunity to be part of an expanding business based in the Reading area.
This is an ideal career opportunity for a Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA accountant with previous experience of working within a client facing role.
Your responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:
• Undertake technical accounting activities including, preparation of financial statements
• Providing services to, and take responsibility for a range of clients
• Oversee the year end process
• Preparation of tax returns
• Provision of technical accounting knowledge
• Playing a lead role within a small team of junior staff members
The ideal candidate will possess:
• ACA/ACCA/ CIMA qualification
• Strong technical accounting skills - knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
• Tax knowledge
• Enjoy working as part of dedicated team
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a team and liaise with a range of stakeholders and the wider finance function.
Benefits include a bi- annual bonus, healthcare and pension.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.