“I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde.
Sheridan Maine is excited to be working with a company that is focussed on the brand awareness and distribution of a range of essential consumer products. They are currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager into their busy team based in south London. This role would suit either a qualified Accountant or one who is completing their finals (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and has a solid finance background.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Draw up plans and financial reports to inform, monitor and instigate operational actions to meet company objectives
• Make financial analyses for business managers, giving insights and explanations regarding outcomes and how these
reflect on business performance
• Provide high-quality information and business insights that assist key stakeholders in making informed business
• Take ownership of timely and accurate delivery of reporting cycles
• Analyse the financial impact of organisational policies/business cases and advising managers to optimise business
decisions while reducing risk
• Support/ Lead the financial planning and analysis for a set of new products
• Extract information from the software to run reports and manipulate data
• Maintain payroll records for all staff, including setting up new records, amendments to pay details, and any other
• Arrange payments for salaries where necessary, PAYE and pension payments
• Monitor data management procedures and compliance within the company
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified Accountant or finalist (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• Advanced Excel skills, competent at working with large volumes of data
• Track record of delivering effective reporting under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Good technical knowledge and an interest in understanding commercial operations and the key drivers of value within
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.