- Sheridan Maine is excited to be working exclusively with our client, a government organisation who is recruiting for an Payroll Advisor based in Southampton, Hampshire.
- 100% Work From Home
- Monday-Friday, 08.30am-16.30pm with flexibility
- Maternity Cover
- £25,000-£30,500 depending on skills and experience
- 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Enhanced employer pension contribution
- Private healthcare and dental schemes
- Sport & Wellbeing membership
- Staff discounts
As a Payroll Advisor you will be the main point of contact and administrator of the international payroll provision and work closely with the organisation’s international payroll provider.
Your responsibilities as a Payroll Advisor will include but are not limited to:
- Providing detailed advice and guidance on UK and international Payroll legislation to internal and external customers
- Working closely with the organisation’s international payroll provider regarding international pay information, statutory deductions, withholding and reporting responsibilities
- Responsible for reviewing payroll procedures and processes and recommending improvements where necessary, and implementing these changes
- Reconciliation of all international statutory deductions
- Liaising with appointed international tax advisors
As a Payroll Advisor you will have the following:
- Skilled to HNC, A-Level or NVQ3 or qualified by experience
- CIPP Foundation Degree in Payroll Management or equivalent qualification preferred
- Proven UK and international payroll advisory experience
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you would like to talk to us about this Payroll Advisor role please click apply or call Kerry Hillyard at Sheridan Maine.
You are required to be eligible to work full time in the UK without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.