Sheridan Maine have been appointed on an exclusive basis to recruit an Accounts Receivable and Cash Administrator/Specialist for a leading Global manufacturing company based near Bournemouth, Dorset.
As Accounts Receivable & Cash Payments Administrator. This position will work closely within a small team to manage all matters pertaining to accounts receivable across the region. The remainder of the role will involve all aspects of vendor and adhoc payments from preparation to posting and filing of the cash documents.
- Collection of customer debt
- Customer account maintenance
- Vendor payments.
- Applying cash to customer accounts, customer credit limit & order approvals.
- Plus all other AR related tasks as required.
- Ensuring all vendor payments are made accurately and timely.
- Posting of cash journals and scanning bank paperwork into document capture system.
- Experience with cash payments and application
- Experience within accounts receivable
(Both of the above are preferred but not essential) Personal Specification/Essential Qualities:
- Good communication skills
- Good excel, and other Microsoft skills
- Quick learner
- Organised and methodical
- Ability to meet key deadlines.
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive salary and benefits package as well as early finish on Fridays!
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants.Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible