“You can do what I cannot do. I can do what you cannot do. Together we can do great things.” - Mother Teresa.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a vibrant and growing organisation based in northwest London to recruit a part-time Financial Controller. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated finance professional who is looking for a dynamic role with flexible and hybrid working hours.
Working with a friendly team of finance professionals, we’re looking for a fun and forward-thinking leader who thinks outside the box. You will also work closely with the FD and identify areas of process that require improvement and create the infrastructure to better improve them.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full annual operational deliverables
- Manage, develop and coach the existing finance team
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and strict external financial deadlines
- Fostering good business partnering across the business
- Publishing annual financial statements
- Lead on the annual Internal Audit tasks
- Assisting FD with ad hoc projects
- Leading the implementation of the operational departmental plans
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA (Not necessary - Part qualified or qualified by experience will be considered)
- Held previous position of management
- Experience of operational planning and the sustainable development of Finance functions
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong financial and technical accounting experience
- Team player, with a relaxed yet organised management approach
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.