A leading business in West Sussex that offers remote / hybrid working is recruiting a part qualified Management Accountant to be responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts and general finance accounting tasks. The key responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:-
- Multi-currency bank reconciliations including petty cash and calculate any revaluations.
- Reviewing capital expenditure monthly, calculating the depreciation charge
- Performing tax accounting activities including producing the quarterly VAT return
- Reviewing and managing debtor and WIP balances
- Assisting with budget reforecasting processes
- Payroll and bonus accounting including journals processing and employee Benefits-in-Kind
- Assisting with the transition of business finance function for acquisitions
The successful candidate will be a part qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or equivalent with experience in a similar management accounting role.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.