“Control your own destiny or someone else will.” Jack Welch.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a well-established Hampshire based organisation to recruit a Finance Controls Manager. This role is an excellent opportunity for a technically strong qualified accountant from a practice background.
This is a fantastic career opportunity within a larger organisation that operates across a range of business areas.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for the balance sheet including monitoring of balance sheet reconciliations
• Responsible for delivery of information to enable the completion of month end
• Collation and verification of KPIs for month end reporting
• Responsible for month end procedures and forecasting
• Seek to improve all financial processes undertaken within the financial reporting team
• Manage a small team and oversee the accounting integrity of all controls and processes
• Implementing new financial controls when required and communicating these to the wider team
• Cash flow forecasting and reporting
• Ad hoc projects
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
• Experience of working with a range of stakeholders
• Strong systems and process skills
• Good communication skills
• Experience of working with a large ERP system
• Experience of managing and leading teams
• Commercially minded
This role is a mix of home and office working and comes with an excellent benefits package.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.