Sheridan Maine are actively seeking a Credit Controller to join the finance team of a growing organisation in North Hampshire. This is a temporary assignment and offers the opportunity to work remotely.
- Setting up customer accounts
- Raising invoices and credit notes
- Chasing debts
- Processing payments to sales ledger
- Account and Statement reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving customer queries
- Logging disputes
- Any administration duties required
This position is ideally suited to an immediately or soon to be available credit controller who enjoys working in a fast faced environment.
- Experience of working in a credit control/ sales ledger environment
- Excellent communication
- Good administration and IT skills
- Great attention to detail
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.