Sheridan Maine are looking for a temporary Financial Analyst to join a friendly, supportive finance team.
Reporting into the Assistant Financial Controller you will take a key role within a creative, fast-paced business by working closely with the management team to ensure all financial processes and reporting are accurate and support the running of the finance function.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing analysis with insightful monthly commentary to understand variances and challenge where appropriate, monthly analysis results to provide detailed understanding of performance, risks and opportunities.
- Management reporting.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Preparing Accounts up to Trial Balance.
- Support financial modelling to enhance data analysis and reporting.
- Provide analysis for on-going financial planning.
- Develop and maintain successful working relationships.
- Ad-hoc reporting, analysis and projects.
This role is temporary for 3 - 6 months but could lead to permanent for the right candidate.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants.Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible