Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with an international property group to recruit a technically strong qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) into its team as Senior Finance Manager on a 6 months fixed term basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage data quality and integrity of output for monthly Financial Accounting and Reporting results
- Manage and co-ordinate interaction with external auditors
- Manage the applicable management accounting documentation and supporting procedures and ensure all are up to date
- Oversee and support the preparation of all monthly reporting and analysis
- Oversee and support the preparation and review of business plan financial reports
- Oversee and support the provision of technical input and contribution to the preparation of company announcements with reference to financial data
- Manage data quality and integrity of output for monthly and quarterly management reports
- Supervise the day to day administration and preparation of financial transactions and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results to ensure compliance with approved accounting standards and maintenance of general ledger integrity and accuracy
- Oversee and support the design, development and maintenance of management reporting systems and accounting methods
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives in relation to both Management and Financial Accounting and Reporting processes and systems
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Experience in Finance and Accounting roles (or equivalent obtained through on the job training)
- Excellent attention to detail and customer service focus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to make the complex simple in pursuit of clear deliverables
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.