Sheridan Maine are searching for an experienced payroll professional to join our expanding client based in Ringwood, Hampshire. The successful candidate will be working in a small payroll team working as part of a friendly, fast paced finance team.
- Entering payroll information into central system for processing Issues employees' checks etc.
- As a Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for processing the organisation's payroll in a timely and accurate manner every week
- Extracting information from the roster system to transfer into Opera payroll system accurately
- You’ll be creating and maintaining employee payroll records, calculating wages and making changes where required
- You will issue employee checks and earnings summaries and confidently create and run payroll reports
- The Payroll Administrator’s other duties include dealing with payroll queries internally and externally, investigation of payroll discrepancies and keeping up-to-date with company tax obligations, employee contributions and application of company benefits, annual leave and other absences
- Experience working within in-house payroll
- Multiple site payroll processing knowledge is highly beneficial
- Looking to develop their Payrol experience further
- Confident communication skills, able to be a key point of contact for an employee queries.
Additional benefits and information:
- Rapidly growing business with long term career prospects
- Easily accessible office
- Close knit and friendly payroll team and ownership of your own payrolls
- Continuous training on up to date payroll legislation and study support.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants.
Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible