“Leadership is not being in charge; it is about taking care of people in your charge.” - Simon Sinek.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an organisation that has locations across London. They are currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager who will be based at their head office in central London. The role reports to the CFO and you will be leading the end-to-end finance operations for the company.
This is an exciting opportunity for a technically strong qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and experience of successfully working to tight deadlines.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Revenue reporting
• Provide financial leadership in all areas of the business
• Gross profit analysis
• Quarterly stock movements for all locations
• Depreciation and Payments
• Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Cash flow forecasting and oversee bank reconciliations
• Ensure working capital is effectively managed
• Analyse variances against budget and prepare commentary
• Cost Control
• Carry out quarterly budget reviews with budget holders
• Produce and submit quarterly VAT returns
• Lease accounting
• Maintaining strong financial governance and compliance
• Ensure secure and accurate book-keeping, payroll, accounts payable and credit control systems are in place and
• Ensure all financial regulations and controls are in place
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Experience of working in a similar role and preparing management accounts
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Team management experience is essential
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the business
• Experience running annual audits
Currently there is a phased approach going back into the office.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.