“It takes months to find a customer…seconds to lose one.” - Vince Lombardi.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with one of London’s oldest institutes to recruit a Credit Controller on a temporary basis of 6 months. This is a hybrid role and will suit a finance individual with a minimum of 1 year credit control experience.
Responsibilities will include:
• Ensure that unpaid debts within the assigned area are pursued
• Liaising with customers in a professional manner regarding outstanding payments
• Be responsible for monitoring payment arrangements and extensions
• Escalating accounts if need be
• Reconciling customer accounts
• Allocating payments per customer remittances
• Ensure that correspondence and other queries received are actioned in a timely manner
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Strong Excel skills (pivot tables / v look ups)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively with excellent customer service skills
• A minimum of 1-2 years’ credit control experience
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re interested in this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible!