I’m currently working for a private healthcare services business based in north London who are looking to appoint a Project Accountant on a 12 month FTC. Due to increased business requirements and process improvements, the primary purpose of the role is to help facilitate finance deliver several projects, including new management packs, tracking cost incentives and the budgeting process.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Help develop a management reporting pack that integrates key financial and non-financial information for both organisation and individual contract level to show how operational data is driving financial results that tells the story of the contract
- Advise on Balance Sheet Controls & recommendations on how to improve
- Support the budgeting & forecasting process
- Review payroll & month end accruals process and provide recommendations on the processes
- Support & track cost incentive projects
- Help implement Finance SLA agreement including the details of the services to be provided, resources, timescales for responses etc and ultimately promote a culture of customer focus and accountable delivery
- Other ad hoc tasks
- Variance analysis
- Management information packs and internal control systems
- Previous experience of working within FMCG / Retail sector
- Good technical finance knowledge
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.