Sheridan Maine have recently been instructed by a growing and a very prestigious organisation based in Bristol. We are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant (AP/AR) who has a strong background in transactional accounting to join the team. But also for someone who is now looking to grow and develop further with Assistant Accounting duties. What is more this forward thinking company has many more perks to offer and enjoy….so please read on!
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Assisting with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Month end balance sheet reconciliations
• Fixed asset register
• Working collaboratively with the sales teams
What you will need to be great for this role:
• AAT part qualified would be beneficial, but not essential
• 2-5 years' experience in a similar role
• Happy to work on-site
• Very comfortable working in a busy and upbeat environment
• Excellent communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills with ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
In exchange you will get a great competitive salary, occasional BBQs at work and Pizza Fridays, a 'duvet day' off on your birthday and great company socials.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.