Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a large corporation to find them two Purchase Ledger Clerks that can really hit the ground running and be a real value add to the team during a period of growth.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
• Managing Accounts Payable inbox to process incoming invoices and emails
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Accurately process supplier invoices and credit notes
What you will need to be great for this role:
• AAT part qualified would be beneficial
• 2-5 years' experience in an Accounts Payable or similar function
• Very comfortable using SAP
• Experience of working in a Shared Service Centre would be ideal
• High attention to detail
In exchange you will receive a competitive rate of pay and the opportunity to Temp to Perm.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.