“Reconciliation always brings a springtime to the soul.” Brother Roger.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a world leader in manufacturing and distribution. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk into their busy team based in Bristol. Our client offers an attractive bonus package, parking on site, and state-of-the-art facilities as they look to slowly draw staff back to the office.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Processing incoming invoices, emails and filing emails
• Reconciling Supplier Statements
• Processing of supplier invoices and credit notes onto the system
• Resolving telephone and email queries
• Continuous review of procedures, alignment of processes and best practice recommendation
• Other ad hoc duties as required
What you will need to be great or this role:
• Experience of working within an Accounts Payable team
• Strong attention to detail, organised and results orientated
• Ability to communicate effectively at various levels of the organisation
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.